Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy Busy Week!














I've been caught up in business for the last 4 days....beyond your typical Monday stuff...Tuesday WAS a ghost town....the phone came to life yesterday, and had an after hours appetizer social at one of our local wineries last night which kicked off a very successful seminar today. I'm extremely tired...so tired so tired so tired....BUT....just anxious to head down to my craft studio tonight to YEP...finish addressing envelopes to finally mail off some overdue RAKS! Keep in mind, though, I was at the winery last night at a social....sleep may get to me first! I'm thrilled because I managed to land a very very large account today as well....life is good!

Today I'm posting another layout of the never ending gift that 2 of my 4 sis's and I are making for another sis. A little history....since I was about 11 years old...until my early 20's...our family would spend either Thanksgiving or Christmas in Hawaii. It's literally been YEARS since I've been...I've been begging my husband to get on board with going....I would LUV to take my kids to what I feel is one of the most beautiful places on earth....(Maui for us...although I like Oahu...I prefer less tourists....I'm not sure if Maui is still as quaint and charming as it was back then...I hope so!) This 2 page layout is not necessarily all the same year...but, several years combined...for sis's book...I actually designed a 4 page layout...but I'll save the rest for next time! I would LUV LUV LUV some fresh pineapple right now! I'm craving tropical!

1 comment:

  1. Trudi!!!!

    AWESOME LAYOUTS GIRL!!!! YOU MUST GET YOUR HUSBAND TO GO TO HAWAII!!! I was there 2 years ago and can't wait to go back either! I am hoping to go in 2012

    Marilyn C. (your aol mb friend)

    ReplyDelete