Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hey Diddle Diddle....

The cat and the fiddle...and Trudi created by the light of the moon....

That could have been the way the familiar childhood poem read last night! I've been above and beyond crazy busy in the chocolate world, and have dabbled a bit here and there in my craft room....so, I really do have a few to upload....

That being said, I needed a baby card TODAY...and didn't start until about 9 last night....go me...I found time to organzie and even clean while looking for a spool of white thread, which I never found....I found other fun stuff in my sewing stash, however.....

My look and style is loving letting the designer paper do the work for me...which doesn't mean there isn't stamping or tons of time involved. I tend to go the "more is more" route...but sure love love love what I'm finding in the craft stores.

In my chocolate world, I thought it was interesting that a customer of mine ordered baby shower favors in dark blue and turquoise...and I happened to find some fun designer paper in those colors too...so...I had that on my mind, and somehow envisioned a little bit of cream colored cardstock thrown in....

I'm not sure what the line was for the designer paper...I think it's BoBunny...I really like the quality and selection....(I'll double check)...if it isn't, I still like BoBunny...

Of course...lots of BUTTONS...and one of those rare occasions where a warm color (cream) and WHITE end up together....I followed the lead with the designer paper....the white cow with the cream colored (moon), which I converted into a planet I think...I just had to have a cut out of my own, the moon off of the Cricut Cartridge NURSERY RHYMES...(minus the cow and stars, which I cut off...)...STAMPED with music notes and glittered up....probably way more embellishments than what is necessary...but you know how us MORE IS MORE girls think! :)



Now...totally unrelated...but in my chocolate world.....the baby shower novelty shipping for a lil future baseball player....



I'm weekly adding to our website:

http://adamsplace.espwebsite.com/

It's a work in progress...but going on 32 years now....it seems to be working... :)

Toodles....and congrats to my cousin in law....the Hey Diddle Diddle card is for you...thrilled and excited for you!!!!

Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment