Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Second post for the day....VALENTINES!

This finishing up...after the matter is fun! I plan on mailing these out Valentines 2018....I have more to make with...all the images from just one piece of designer paper! Vintagey looking ... and fun to work with. I'm glad I gave making the actual focal point of a card out of the designer paper...I resisted for so long because I love the stamping part and thought I might miss out on some fun. That being said, there is plenty of ink and stamping on these cards! I made a miniature replica of a notebook piece of paper with a background stamp, stamped a little distress look on it....BE MINE...and little hearts. The red cardstock is stamped with LINEN background stamp. I used my sizzix (now that's a dinosaur tool..yep, I still use my red sizzix) ... I used one of my favorite Cricut cartridges (Graphically Speaking) for the note paper. Now for the good part....once the design was decided, it only took a couple of hours to make.

The other 6 images I have are more Victorian Vintage...so, will do similar but with different colors...stand by for pics of those some time next week!



So for now...it definitely was a social media day, refreshing my knowledge and memory of uploading my craft items. I rely on my pictures for quotes in my chocolate design world, it was nice doing something more for pure labor of love. I sort of played hooky today, but to be honest, a few of my chocolate customers are so so so savvy in computer things, that I'm going to join forces and become savvy too.... that being said, I'm sharing that info because you are my friends...not my victims of my learning curve of social media!!!

Stay tuned for more and more....and when I do get links up for the Adams Place Country Gourmet, Inc. side of my life, I'll add....I'm having too much fun with cards today! ;)

Toodles,part 2!

Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment