Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines


Quickly, I'm posting the Valentine that my 8-1/2 year old son designed. Keep in mind, he is a HUGE Oregon Duck fan....ever since they played in the Rose Bowl...he recorded the game, and still is watching it. I'm not understanding why he won't consider WSU, I'm a true blue Coug myself, but, this is a much easier Valentine to make...he wanted it simple... :)


I will later post my daughter's creation...she designed them and assembled them (for the most part) by herself...I did do the cutting on the Cricut, and some taping ... and my employees made the chocolate hearts....but the rest was all her....I have those pictures on a different camera, at home! In the meantime, my little Duck fan chose to go this route...it was my idea for the little treat...it was sort of his idea, but he didn't realize we had the perfect color to complete his project!


For those of you who don't know it....the symbol on the front of the card is the similar to the logo for UofO ... and their colors are: Green and Bright yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment