Friday, April 30, 2010

Halloween



Finally, I can take my collection of completed scrapbook pages home...to start the last of what I committed myself to doing. 2 other sisters have a pile as well...I may just stop anytime...I don't want this gift to hang over my head...BUT...I did save the best for last...so, time will tell. I just want to get back to MY stuff!
I really enjoyed doing this Halloween layout, and can easily dupe it for my own little family, goodness knows, I have many pictures...I see the weeks turning into months and now years...since I've scrapbooked MY OWN FAMILY! I'm ready to get my printer printing pics, or whatever I need to do!
I do have a card in the making...sort of like the way it's going...hopefully will be posting card pics of it after the weekend!
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice weekend!
Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment