Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter Chickies!

Easter isn't all about pastels! This was one of those cards that I didn't want to overthink. I took it step by step and this is what it came out as. One thing I have discovered, when I get in a creative slump....pulling out my cuttlebug embossing folders is a bonus...by adding the texture, it can make a world of difference! I'm a button kinda of gal...so, those are a given...I think I have enough buttons in my stash to supply the world now...and it's still not enough!


Happy Easter my friends! I hope you enjoy the day with family...and eat a (chocolate) egg or two!

(p.s.) I'm trying to work on my lighting...sorry about the shadowing! I was in a hurry yesterday when I took these pictures! I just couldn't use black background on something so Spring!



Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment