Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back Home


So, I managed to get away for a few days of R&R...I've decided it's not possible, and getting readjusted is just as hard as getting ready for the 2-3 days away. During those 2-3 days...all I think about is what I've left. So, note to self....probably not a good idea to do what we just did. I truly need to seek some answers, because right now...I'm feeling a bit down about it all...long story, and I won't go into it....just a little down.

I have unfinished cards to finish, and I'm working on my little blog gift that my friend Lia will be receiving! I wish I could have had it all complete before I left...just didn't happen! I'm anxious to see my kids, they have been with their grandma for a week now...so, maybe I'll be a bit more cheery when I see them!

This picture is of a little cocoa holder that I made a few years ago....I kept my last sample and gave it away for a gift...so, I'm glad I have a picture of it. I don't like to let go of my last sample, just in case some day I want to repeat it, or make something similar. I like to have an example....well, after 12 years or so of creating...samples are taking over my craft room...so, I'm going to have to let go of some it someday! LOL! Since I've been a little slow at creating things, I'm glad I have pictures to share...this particular card/package...was super easy to make...one ink is all...maybe a little work with the glitter...but fun all the same!
Trudi

1 comment:

  1. oh Trudi.....I try and work very hard at NOT THINKING! It gets easier with practice.
    ::::sigh::::::
    on a happier note, so looking forward to receiving this beautiful treasure with some yummy hot chocolate!
    LUV YA FRIEND....remember it's all just sand!
    big hugs, lia

    ReplyDelete