Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inspiration


I'm actually inpsired to work on something!!!!! I've had a particular set for about a year now, that I just had to have (SU)...it's still current, and I really really luv it....just haven't had time or inspiration to do ANYTHING. I'm still "working" on my last card, but decided I'm going to finish it and leave it SIMPLE. It is a sympathy card, and I had attempted to put my usual "extra" on it...but, am thinking twice about that....I think simple is probably more tasteful...

Oh...and NEW RIBBON arrived today!!!!! Hopefully, I'll have an ELEMENT of my card to show you tomorrow....I'm taking my set, ink, and scissors to my daughter's piano lessons tonight!

In the meantime...this arrived at the factory today! Grinch green is IN ... now to get busy making samples and prototypes for the Seattle Giftshow, which is only ONE MONTH AWAY!!! Yep, Christmas is here at Adams Place Country Gourmet!


Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment