Thursday, February 11, 2016

I promise, I have things to share!

Long time no post...that being said...I HAVE dabbled in my craft studio...so much that I finished my Halloween cards over Christmas and am starting my Valentines card NOW....fully knowing I won't be home over the Valentine weekend. I love this no pressure crafting thing, and like the industry I work in on a day to day basis...I'm going to craft that way too....I'm at LEAST 6 months out prior to the holiday. Believe it or not...the previous post of the BC Awareness gifts?!....I'm securing October orders for right now....

That being said....I have something very personal and near and dear to share....

I have decided to get back into the size 9(ish) that I was in once upon a time.....I'm 5'10(ish), so I can sway on that goal, but...mainly, somewhere in my hectic life...and hard stuff...I managed to once again, get at an unhealthy size....


so.....


I am approaching my weight loss like a game...and sometimes there is a side of me who is going to TRY to beat me...but....I have plans to not let that happen....I may stumble and fall...but...I will win in the end...

I made myself a MY JOURNEY journal book....

and...although it is 60% finished (designer paper on / most embellishments on / binder painted and stamped and set ...

I do have a bit more to go, crafting wise....(I know this will be a 2 journal process, I have plans on my 2nd journal already)

I planned on posting it here .... 60% finished....BUT....I'm on a jet plane to Vegas (tomorrow), so it will have to wait until I get back ...

and for the record...

I weigh in tomorrow....3 weeks down, 7 pounds down...I feel optimistic, I just MAY hit that 10 pound mark tomorrow.

Come back to see what fun stuff I have stored in my lil book....I take it with me (for the most part) where ever I go~!)

In the meantime, I'm posting a pic from the past. My daughter has been dealing with some stuff, where a girlfriend and coffee is a must...in my day...it was coffee at maybe a trendy yuppie place, Starbucks wasn't yet "invented", although it was coming...now days...it's all Dutch Brothers....if you are on the West Coast...you probably know what I'm talking about....if not....well, it's on it's way to you...it's a phenom right now, especially with the high school crowd! :)


Toodles and ChaChing for Vegas!!!!

Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment