Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where Did Winter Go?!





I would be lying if I said it was warm...as farmer talk goes...something to do with inversion...and without clouds the warmer temps aren't trapped under them...in about a month...this will be our household topic as we watch the night temperatures dangerously drop and put our orchard at risk...oh man, it's starting again! Howeva...I look forward to a new year...new challenges...somehow all the owies of the previous year get replaced as we anxiously wait to see what Mother Nature will do to us in the next few months! It's a way of life I've chosen and good, bad, or UGLY...I luv my lifestyle...

In the meantime....look what Mother Nature gave us today!!! Not a cloud in the sky...I'm off to do the weekly grocery shopping...and when I come home....I'm putting my Under Armour on and going for a run through the country....

Life is Good!

Trudi

Pictures: What a beautiful sky...I needed to share...the canyon shot...I attempted to capture a picture of the most beautiful pheasants...by the time I got outside in the bitter cold...they had hidden...if you look close though...you can see their clawprints....and...last but not least....proof of my February Christmas card...WHAT WAS I THINKING? This card has so much labor put into it (and I'm finishing 17)...I started it 2 years ago...no wonder I wasn't anxious to finish it...this is just a sneak peek too...there's more labor on it...but, you will have to wait until the 3rd Monday in February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment