Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bad weather is expected






AGAIN! I forgot...tomorrow I'm at a mandatory meeting ALL DAY...and it's out of town...and the expectation of snow and sleet is being told by weather guys! YIKES! So...if my creation is not pictured tomorrow or even Thursday...it's because of my meeting, which except for the free lunch and pastries...I'd rather not attend! It's a farm thing...and since I'm part of the farm...my body needs to be there! The future of our asparagus is at stake here!


I didn't think the asparagus field was as pretty as the orchard picture. I took these about a month ago...and actually have some beautiful out of the ordinary pictures.....I may upload those later if I don't get to my card first!


I'll touch base in a day or 2!






Trudi








No comments:

Post a Comment