Sunday, January 24, 2010

What a Sweet Thing!

My friend Mary sent me a very nice compliment and included me as a recipient of this thoughtful and sweet award! I accept it (blushing) and am going to follow the rules as best as I can! I am a bit computer challenged, but I'm learning, and even learned a little bit about my VISTA (which if you follow my blog ... from time to time...you will learn that VISTA drives me batty! Plus...as much as I luv my Kodak digital camera...the software that comes with it does not work well with VISTA...so, I tend to blame a LOT on VISTA....)



To accept this award, you will need to:1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).3. List 10 things that make you happy.4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know that you've honored them with this award.I hope you all have a great week!





In receiving this award, I am to list 10 things that make me happy:




  1. My kidlets w/o a doubt...they are my world

  2. My family: husband, parents, sisters....through thick and thin...it's family that holds me up when I am down, and have helped me become who I am today....

  3. My Buddy-dog....Santa ended a very sad year (2007) by giving us our Buddy....he luvs us unconditionally, and gives me hugs and kisses daily...all 100 pounds of luvvable him!

  4. Security....house over my head, clean air to breathe...we are truly blessed...and I promise will never take any of that for granted.

  5. Health.....I work on it.....I feel so much healthier since I lost that babyweight....I am REALLY happy fitting in clothes from the past.....I know, sort of vain, but I lost a chunk of me...and that makes me happy...

  6. My family's health....I constantly worry worry worry....

  7. My family's happiness. My heart aches when I see my family sad or scared or upset....I'd rather be the one sad than to see any of my family sad.

  8. My friends. I have been blessed with many friends. I only hope that I am as good as a friend to mine as they are to me. You all know who you are, and I thank you all for all the days, months and years of friendship.

  9. WORK hard, PLAY hard.....includes my addiction to scrapbooking and cardmaking....I put that in the both categories ... work and play ... If you have ever burned the midnight oil to finish something for a deadline ... the work part is easy to relate too!

  10. GUMMY BEARS, gummy worms, gummy centepedes, gummy fish, little gummy people, gummy strawberries, gummy frogs, gummy fruit, gummy cherries, gummy gummy gummy....oh and sugared cinnamon gummy hearts! (I'll someday upload a picture of some of the things my business does with gummy...currently we have about 400 pounds of gummy candy in our facility...so easy for me to eat!)


My friend Mary honored me with this award...THANK YOU Mary! Mary and I have been cyber craft friends for probably about 5 or 6 years now...we have swapped with each other for many years, I have enjoyed getting to cyber-know Mary! Even though we live on opposite sides of the country....I feel like Mary is in my circle of friends that I have truly been blessed with!~



http://mystampinhide-away.blogspot.com/





Now, I think I'm learning my linking and everything....I have a few blogs I visit often....here they are!



http://becreative.cornishheritagefarms.com/



http://paperhugs.typepad.com/paper_hugs/



http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/



http://bellepapier.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/



http://lifeasathreeleggeddog.blogspot.com/



I hope my linking worked...it seemed easier than I thought it would be! I may be a computer whiz someday! LOL



Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment