Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This One Was MINE!

All MINE!!! I've had stress packing this week, having to deal with some shipments going into Arizona, which requires ice and special handling. I really am used to it, and it is easy to do...but stress hits, realizing that in about 2-3 weeks...I'll be doing this to every shipment that leaves here!!! No complaints, however, business is business, and I'm glad to have it.

In the meantime, I could have given the task to package and bow this order up to someone else, but chose not to! I did not make these, my head chocolate designer did...but, I thought the presentation was so cute, that I sat down and packaged and bowed all of them up myself. (It was a small order, less than 100) It was nice for me to dabble a bit at it too...it's not always fun doing the "other stuff"...like making decisions, distribution, sales/marketing....AKA...(summer shipping/hard sales/brochures!!)


These were made for an event that has a Cajun theme...cuteness!


Craft News: I'm working on a NON Christmas item right now! I was supposed to have it to my son's school TODAY...so, it will be finished SOON!


Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment