Monday, April 11, 2011

Egg Shaped Card




This is sort of a little afterthought to post a picture of this card. First, I don't think I've ever posted it to my blog, but IF I did...oops on me. This is not a new creation, but one I did awhile ago....in fact, if I recall...it was one of those that I wasn't sure how the outcome would be...but in the end...I was pleased. I absolutely adore the stampset I used, it is a current SU set, I'd have to go look at the name of it...if anybody is interested, just shoot me an e-mail. (I don't know how to respond directly after a comment is made, I want to know how to do that...as I appreciate the comments!!!)

I see that one of the blogs I frequent:



is featuring egg-shaped cards to fit the Easter/Spring theme.....it was only after I had thought to upload this card today did I notice this theme on the BBT2 blog....it didn't say these had to be newly created cards, so I thought I'd attach to the Mr. Linky on this go-to blog! Every Monday they have a new theme...I've considered jumping in from time to time....

I did use the cuts on my Storybook cartridge ... (oval and scallop...and I OH SO HOPE my memory is correct on that...it's been awhile since I made this card...but...this would be my assumption!

The card screams Spring as well...and playing around with my never-ending supply of chocolate....the little foiled eggs seemed like they belonged in the picture! I just wasn't liking my pictures...so, I tried...gave you a couple of angles of the eggs...haha

Hope to have another card up on Buttons n' Bows this week....and of course...we all know Monday is CC Monday....aka Christmas Card Monday...so, for sure...(can't guarantee what time of the day though!)...there will something either green/red or green and red/or perhaps some variation of green or red ... maybe burgundy and hunter green...we'll have to see...I may just pull a fast one and do some fun new Trudi Christmas colors....I think over the last couple of years...I've had customers ask for purples and magenta and citrus green trees and Santas....so...I guess we'll see what my mood brings for my Bingo card, which I am casing of mine! LOL!


Thanks for stopping by!

Trudi

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card.... It's perfect for our BBTB2 challenge. Thanks for joining in on the challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete