Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ahoy!


I've been a bit MIA for awhile. Just have a lot on my plate...and struggling with it. I am almost finished with a card, so hopefully my energy will be up to a late night tonight...I really have the inspiration, just never seem to have the energy!

This card was an invite for my son's 5th birthday party. We had a treasure hunt in the backyard, tattoos and all kinds of booty. He will be 9 fairly soon and is already in the planning stage of his special day! I'm glad my kids are still at that age, where birthdays are special and their worries are limited to what kind of cake to have! I just celebrated my birthday over the weekend...and...it seemed like just "a day".... I hope my kids can keep that birthday excitement for as long as they can....I'm trying my best at guaranteeing that!

You will be seeing baseball invites this year....we are planning a night at the ballpark...we have a minor league team here....should be exciting!


Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment