Friday, July 15, 2011

Peep Peep







Or tweet tweet...chirp chirp...whatever a little chickie would say...although the little beak and web feet sort of look like a duck...not sure if this is a baby chickie duck or what. All the same....this was my intended "bit off more than I could chew" Easter card...(I could have done it, if I hadn't decided to make 16 of these...if I had kept it to 7 or 8...I could have done it...so, when I didn't...I lost interest)...These became a "spring card" which soon became a summer thing...grrrrr....


note to self....don't cut it close and do too much...if I'm gonna do too much...only do a couple...not a couple of dozen....because I'm "hard" on myself if I can't complete the mission...and the project then will sit UNDONE...this is the year for finishing UNDONE projects...and...I will be getting back to my Christmas Monday....took a little detour...note to self....(leave an "out" on my resolutions...just in case an emergency pops up!)


Anyhow...this funky little duckie chick...went out to my RAK friends. I *think* they are already delivered...so...I'm sharing!


Deets on this: Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge...this is the one that my 11 year old daughter just had to have...not sure why since she doesn't make cards or scrapbook...she's consumed in volleyball....I reluctantly bought this...and then decided before I used the carts that I had to have...I'd make something with hers...I was trying to PROVE to myself that I didn't want this....well....this cartridge is absolutely adorable...the little faces on the different cuts are precious....I'm already planning another project...and this one fairly soon...since it's in my mind already...I need to be impulsive and JUST DO IT! (sort of borrowed that slogan there)...oh...and this time...I'll stick to just a few....they will then have a better chance of getting finished timely!



Bye now!


Trudi

1 comment:

  1. Just read your kind comment on my blog Trudi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave me words of comfort, much appreciated. We still miss him terribly but it is getting easier as time passes.

    Great card by the way, I have this cartridge, must dig it out.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete