Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Personality



I've been accused of dwelling on things...and being obsessed with itty bitty details...I've actually been told some very hurtful things by close family who I think were trying to give me some constructive criticism. (my husband...I guess you could call it constructive criticism...I'm being nice here...I didn't call it that...by you could.) Anyhow, point being...

I'm going batty here...I have a ??? Something that has bothered me for awhile.


For bloggers out there who use blogger....


How do I e-mail people who leave comments on my blog? Is there something I can add? I'm a self-taught computer user...I tend to get a little frustrated. (Maybe this is why I haven't take the digi plunge yet....I just don't like computers...I have to deal with computer communication ALL DAY...yep...I can't avoid the 21st century...the scribbles on the side of a box day and a good ole fashioned handshake days ARE GONE...)


Back to my ??? IF anybody knows...I'd LUV to know!


So...a picture for you...these were done WRONG today...(breathe deep, breathe slow...not a big deal...even after I met with my team...I'm SURE...I failed somehow to communicate...) That being said...I have 250 of these now to sell...and no home...I've been contacting my closest retailers and "nudging" them a bit....these may be donated to my class reunion...I have to say, they look nice! And taste good...but, for a custom chocolate company...I don't get this requested often...and 250 to sell...we'll see how good I am at my job!






Trudi

1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor abandoned pretzel sticks! Who wouldn't love those; the perfect mix of chocolate and salt! I hope you found a buyer and if so, that person is in heaven right now! Regarding your blogger question, Heather Wright-Porto might have the answer (www.blogsbyheather.com). If not, try e-mailing her with your question...she's the best!

    ReplyDelete