Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm creating something new!


I'm actually convinced it's back! My creative motivation is finally BACK! I'm designing something that I will turn around later and turn it into a holiday design...but for now...there is really no "reason" for this card....JUST BECAUSE...it's a JUST BECAUSE card. I see on the Cricut Circle Challenge this week...that is the theme....I've picked out the criteria, WITHOUT OVERTHINKING TOO! Now...to execute.

I will be going off to the store...then go for a 3-4 mile run/jog....because I KNOW I'll be eating late night "treats"....while I'm finishing my cards!

Big Smile here!

Trudi
P.S. The picture: My grandpups! Although, their daddy is yellow lab/golden retriever mix...they don't carry the color resemblence...but, they sure have his fun personality. The mom...she's border collie...what a great mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment