Thursday, September 30, 2010

I LOVE these kids!~


It's been a week since my last post, and I do have something almost finished to share...ALMOST...LOL...we know how my almost can be!!! I MIGHT be making pickles again tonight...we have perfect pickling cucumbers with NO home...I hate to see us throw them out...we are about ready to call that season OVER. I'm uber busy with chocolate right now, and feel that my priorities need to shift to my business...I won't miss the hard work of picking those nasty 4-1/2 LONG rows of cucumbers though!!! In the meantime, this picture was taken this time of year, 4 years ago...my how time flies. This is one of my ultimate favorite pictures of my 2 blessings....not only siblings, but the best of friends...I think I will put this picture on my desktop to remind them how much they mean to each other...WHEN THEY ARE FIGHTING OVER who has to do what or who gets what or who x'd the chair or whose turn it is to do what...WHAT being whatever you can imagine my kidlets can dream up. At the end of the day....I have to beam with pride, knowing how much these 2 mean to me and how much they love each other.


Hopefully...new crafty picture coming soon!


Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment