Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bah Humbug!


So, I flaked on last month's Christmas card...I wonder if it is even possible that I get one done before Monday. We'll see....I do have my RAKS almost ready to mail...first things first! (baby steps)

I'm having to get tunnel visioned with our holiday stuff...we are in a show in Las Vegas this September, targeted towards resort gift shops and touristy places. We have been planning for a couple of months now, and while business is slow...I need to work on it...just don't have that motivation, and every thing I do, seems to require a computer...something I really am not that savvy with...(baby steps again)....this show will be 100% new to us...for the last 25 years, we have attended tradeshows targeted towards Gift Basket Businesses and Gift Shops....we needed to be a bit proactive, however...the world is changing...all we need is one large customer and it will be worth it. If we don't manage that...then, at least we are in a fun place trying!

Hang in there, I tell myself...now, back to work!

Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment