Friday, June 15, 2012

Dropping In!

So, it has been a LONG time since I've  been on here!!!!  I like my New Years Resolution...I propped my January layout in my studio and never started February!  My next year's resolution will be to not make one....craft resolutions are IMPOSSIBLE!

Time ... and Life ... both those 2 concepts pretty much dictate creativity.  Without time, it's impossible to get busy creating...and when Life setps in and directs you in a different path....you simply have to take that path....

The path has brought me back to my craft room....

Now, IF I can figure out this new Blogger format....I may even start posting pictures again!  In the meantime, cherry season started around here...I know I've posted pics before...but this is our life about now!  These are off of one our Rainier cherry trees. 

Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment