Sunday, November 7, 2010

Getting in the Holiday Card Making Mood




I'm not going ANYWHERE today...in fact, I'm making a pot roast and spending my day in my studio!!! I see my unfinished project all over the table, and I'm wondering...do I finish it, save it for the next early autumn season to send to my friends...or send it late...I'm thinking save it...but..then I ask...do I finish it NOW or put it off to the side and start something else? I think I want to at least finish the design....the project is time sensitive, and although I could mail it...I'd rather wait when it means more...so RAK group...if you are still in the group next Septemberish....I've started your RAK! LOL!!!

In the meantime....I'm a huge fan of gingerbread houses.....I may have posted this before, sorry if I did...this was one of those really labor intensive cards....but fun to do...

Have a great day!

Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment