Saturday, November 29, 2014

I'm back????!!??

Just for grins, I wondered if I even remembered my password and id name...which I surprisingly did! Is this a sign? A signal that I should start up posting designs again? Hmmmmm....

I won't go that far as I've been totally consumed by my kids, their sports, their lives, etc....and seeing it go by too fast. I decided not to be behind the camera for "that day" when I finally get caught up on scrapping it all...but actually enjoying and living each moment, scrapbooking it in my mind...

I will, one day, document what I remember, and I do keep things to keep me on target....but that's for future generations to enjoy, I'm in the moment....

I guess, life, taught me that...

That being said...that project I started 1-1/2 years ago, is getting finished right now...and I really do want to do some cards for Christmas!!! So, now that I remember my password/id name...I'll come back...you never know, I might really enjoy getting back at creating.....

Toodles!

Check back soon!

Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment